Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pajama Party #11

Here we are, getting back into the swing of things with my Pajama Party.

Life in my PJs

Please link up any projects you have been working on.

I just ask the following:

  • Link to a specific post NOT your main blog. This could be anything DIY related, cooking, crafts, home improvement, fiber arts, ANYTHING creative. Even great finds it ok to post, I’m flexible =)
  • Please try and comment on the person/people before you. The more comments the better!!
  • I ask that you follow my blog as well.
  • Please have my button somewhere on your blog. I have all my buttons on my buttons page. Can be in the post, on a separate page or as a link.
  • Have fun and come back every week!!

That’s it! I will post a few of my favs during the week. Can’t wait to see what everyone has come up with!


Life In My Pjs is now on FACEBOOK!


Don't forget to check out my contest HERE


2 comments:

  1. glad you are back! excited to be able to link something up with you this week! thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting what promises to be a fun party!

    ReplyDelete