Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Real Pink Saturday Birthday!

Well I goofed. I thought last week was Pink Saturday’s birthday, but its really today. BUT in my own defense, we celebrate birthdays for about a week around here, so for me its been a week long celebration!! (I know, just an excuse to eat more cupcakes ) So in more celebration, I bring you beautiful pink parties from around the web!

pink-party-23610

pink-partybus

From Australia Entertains:

pink-party-1

From TomKat Studios:

style me pretty PINK party

Have a great Pink day!!

10 comments:

  1. Wahoo! you guys know how to throw a party, I am diggin' the pink bus and oh what a table setting.
    Havin' a ball at your party!

    Happy Pink Saturday !~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think celebrating birthdays for a week is a grand idea - especially if it's my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your post!!! So pretty!
    Happy Pink Saturday..xo Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a pink party in here and it's all beautiful. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Pink Saturday!! Love your pics! Hope to see you at my blog!! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these pinks! A perfect party!

    Happy PS!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie Mae
    "Do These Shoes Match This Purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning pink displays. Hope you had your fill of cake if your party lasted a week.Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a lovely Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Pink Saturday, Ela. We have been pinking together for a short while now, and I want to thank you for everything you do to make Pink Saturday special. I am so glad you decided to participate.

    Thank you for all of the birthday wishes. I want to go to all of the pink parties. And, I always want pink cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete