Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 17, 2011

Weight Watchers and Some Great Recipes

I have been doing Weight Watchers for about 6 weeks now. Decided after 4 years it was time to get the baby weight off, right? To date I have lost 12.6 pounds. Hey, those .6 are very important!

Anyway, I’m the type of person that will eat the same thing everyday if it means the program will work for me. My family, not so much. So I have been searching for recipes ever since.

I came across the most wonderful website! I am in no way affiliated with this site, I just LOVE IT! (I wish I was though, she’s genius with her recipes)

The website is http://www.skinnytaste.com/ and I just wanted to share some of my favs, so far. I’m sure there will be more.

001

Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili

I have been making this Chili for the last few weeks as my make ahead lunch. Its perfect with some baked Tostitos Scoops for a great lunch. I just portion it out and freeze it in little containers. Pop it in the microwave for a few minutes and I have a wonderful lunch.

004

Skinny Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato Frosting

Made these last night for dinner. Yummy! And there are plenty left over to, again, freeze and have for dinner another night. Very tasty.

005

Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Yogurt Cupcakes

These are fantastic. There is a link in the recipe for her Pumpkin Butter which I also made first. Then the cheesecakes. YUMMY! Wonderful dessert and not too high on sugar (compared to other low fat desserts) which was perfect for me and my dad, who is diabetic. Delish!

Even if you aren’t on the Weight Watchers program, check out the recipes. There are TONS! And they are healthy and all look delicious.

Let me know if you are doing a weight loss program. Its great to see the progress. Yippee!

Don’t forget to enter my 2 contest going on right now. One is Here and the other Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment