Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Last Minute Teachers Gift

I made some pinecone ornaments for my son’s preschool teachers, but I felt they weren’t enough, once I got them into boxes. Yesterday while working, I cam across this idea and decided to make some. I had everything on hand to do this already, so it literally took 5 minutes to put together. I printed some cute free printable Christmas recipe cards that I found here and wrote out the directions. That’s what took the most time! LOL! Here are the finished cake-in-a-cup kits:

cakeinacup

Here is the entire set of recipe cards on the site that I found.

I put the ornaments and these cups in gift bags and was done. I was in a hurry though and didn’t take pics of that part. But I think these are super cute and can be used for any occasion!

No comments:

Post a Comment