Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pajama Party #4

Life in my PJs

Its back! My Pajama Party is back. Please link up any projects you have been working on.

I just ask the following:

  • Link to a specific post NOT your main blog. This could be anything DIY related, cooking, crafts, home improvement, fiber arts, ANYTHING creative. Even great finds it ok to post, I’m flexible =)
  • Please try and comment on the person/people before you. The more comments the better!!
  • I ask that you follow my blog as well.
  • Please have my button somewhere on your blog. Can be in the post, on a separate page or as a link.
  • Have fun and come back every week!!

That’s it! I will post a few of my favs with next weeks party. Can’t wait to see what everyone has come up with!

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for hosting this, and i am SO happy you finally got your cheesedome cloche...and that it worked with the crate and barrel dome. good eye on that candlestick thing-it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. 1 suggestion though,put your blog button HTML on this post so we can link up easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me to link up!

    ReplyDelete