Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Popsicle Stick Sewing Basket

I hope you all had a safe and Happy 4th Of July! Here is the project that got me back into the crafting swing of things:

boxforemail

I’m so in love with this box! It is just so cool! Starz had Burlesque on, so I listened to some Cher and Christina and went to work. I just love how it turned out!  When shut, you can’t tell that it opens. Its looks like a great piece of art!

box1

But it does open! I don’t know what I will be filling it with yet, but its going to get something special in it.

box2

Here is a view of the inside:

box3

One of the best parts of this box? It cost me literally $4 to make!

Here is another link to Mark’s book which should be called the Big KICK Ass Book of Crafts IMHO:

the-big-ass-book-of-crafts


Life In My Pjs is now on FACEBOOK!

2 comments:

  1. wow!! i'm afraid to ask how long it took to make!! :) Great job! very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I am speechless! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete