Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Weigh Loss??

I need to lose some weight. I was wondering if there was anyone out there that was trying to lose weight, has been losing weight, has lost a lot of weight or just needs some motivation and support? I have a good friend that I talk to almost daily about the exercise portion. I need more support with the food portion. I notice that I eat when I am bored, or during certain times of the month. Sometimes I just want something specific so badly. The more I exercise the more I notice that the food cravings aren’t as bad, which is good. But I still need more support.

Does anyone want to be a food buddy? You can leave a comment here or email me directly at lucybeancouture@gmail.com.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Just this week Donna, from Funky Junk Interiors blog asked her readers the same question. The result was overwhelming. We all need support.
    In response Donna set up a facebook page called Junk Loser where we are sending each other messages of encouragement and posting our successes and disappointments.
    We'd love to have you join us and maybe you'll "connect" with someone similar to yourself and find the best buddy you could ask for.
    There is also a link hop called Drab 2 Fab on the blog "Diminishing Lucy" where we can link up blog posts about our journey to getting fitter and healthier.
    I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete