Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father’s Day Picture Collage

First off, I wanted to wish all the dads and grandfathers out there a very Happy Father’s Day!!

fatherdaycollage

(Father’s Day collage done for Kam’s Daddy.)

This was done in Picasa. I just printed the sign in Microsoft Word in a font I liked and then got my little man to pose with it. I loaded all the pics into Picasa and used their Collage feature. Super easy!! Print it off and you’re done!

I’ll stick this in a frame and mail it to Kam’s Dad. Yes we are going to be late. But its worth it!!

Linking to all the great parties on my Link Parties page!!

3 comments:

  1. Awww what a little cutie you have there! That's the best card ever!!!!!
    Debbie@houseatthelake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Picas. What a great gift. They will love it.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete