Thank you so much to everyone who participated in my 1st ever Pajama Party last week! It was so much fun to see all the amazing projects that were listed. I’m pretty proud of the turn out for my first ever linky party!!
It’s hard to pick just 3 favorite projects from all the great projects posted, but here are a few that really caught my eye:
This Tiered Terracotta planter by Our Life In A Click is so cool!!
I’m really into furniture and this make over really inspired me from In My Own Style:
These Alice In Wonderland costumes by Starking Crafty Party Ideas are amazing:
If you were featured, please grab a button from my right side bar. Thank you to everyone that linked up. I hope to see you all back today!!
The winner is:
The Thrifty Ba!! Please email me and I can get your flower set out to you asap!!
I just ask the following:
- Link to a specific post NOT your main blog. This could be anything DIY related, cooking, crafts, home improvement, fiber arts, ANYTHING creative. Even great finds it ok to post, I’m flexible =)
- Please try and comment on the person/people before you. The more comments the better!!
- I ask that you follow my blog as well.
- Please have my button somewhere on your blog. Can be in the post, on a separate page or as a link.
- Have fun and come back every week!!
That’s it! I will post a few of my favs with next weeks party. Can’t wait to see what everyone has come up with!